To change the password on your account there are two options.
- You can log into your eaconomy back office and on the profile page, you will find a button to change the password.
- You can use the reset password button if you are unable to login. You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
- Due to the newness of our email server, we are experiencing less than ideal deliverability. To make sure you don't miss emails please follow the steps in this article, https://eaconomy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023334973-Add-our-email-addresses-to-your-contacts-to-avoid-missed-emails
- If none of the above three steps have worked please send us a ticket and you can either tell us the password you want on your account or we can send you the existing password on your account.
If you have lost access to the email on your account you can create a ticket and make the request to have your email address on the account changed.
To change an email address we require the following:
- Existing email address
- First and last name on the account
- Username on account
- Member ID
- Last 4 on tax ID
- Kind of payment method for subscription