It is most common that a mistake was made during the initial setup process.
There are thousands of customers properly running the software using this exact setup process.
The most common errors to troubleshoot this issue:
- Incorrect username and password have been put into the MT4 inputs. Make sure to put the username and password that match the information on your eaconomy account, not your broker. Also, note that username and password are case sensitive.
- Try closing and re-opening your MT4 platform.
- Re-chart the currency pair windows.
- Validate your license inside your software back office.
- Make sure you are using the correct trading account with your broker and you are truly logged into the trading account. You can tell you are logged into the account when your account shows up in the Accounts section of the Navigator box. Also, you will see the Trade tab on the bottom toolbox.
- Incorrect expert advisor dialogue box inputs. Should look like this: